Essential Key Information.
- You can book for upto a maximum of 6 people within your group
- Sessions start on the hour every hour during opening times and are 50 mins long
- Please arrive 45 minutes in advance of your session to get changed and attend a mandatory safety briefing – give yourselves plenty of time!
- Allow approximately 3 hours to complete your visit comfortably
- If you are late or miss the safety briefing you will not be allowed onto the Aquapark – we operate a NO REFUND or CANCELLATION policy. If you wish to amend your booking we require 24 hours notice and there is an admin charge of £5 per booking
- You must be a competent swimmer in a wetsuit and buoyancy vest
- All pricing includes a wetsuit and buoyancy aid
- You are welcome to use your own wetsuits with the Aquapark buoyancy aids – pricing remains as published
- All bookings are taken online and need to be made in advance of your visit
- The Aquapark stays open in all weather (except thunder storms) and is great fun in the rain!
- Manley Mere will not tolerate anti social behaviour you will be asked to leave the site
KEY INFORMATION FOR CHILDREN
- Children must be aged 7 years and and above
- Under 14 years must be accompanied by an adult on the park
- EVERY PERSON WILL BE REQUIRED TO FILL IN A DISCLAIMER IN ADVANCE OR ON ARRIVAL PLEASE BRING A PEN
- Changing facilities are currently unavailable due to Cover 19 – treat the visit like a “trip to the beach” for changing purposes and have footwear to walk to the splash off area in your wetsuit
- There are toilets onsite
- There are other watersports available on the lake including stand-up-paddle boarding, kayaking and sailing; plus a fantastic on-land adventure trail and take away shack selling drinks, ice creams and snacks so there’s plenty to keep you seriously entertained!
- If you are bringing a picnic please take your rubbish away.
- A £2.00 parking charge applies to ALL visitors to Manley Mere. Additional spectating cars will be charged £5