- For individuals, groups, adults, children and total adrenaline junkies!
- Sessions start on the hour every hour during opening times and are 50 mins long
- Please arrive an hour in advance of your session to get changed and attend a mandatory safety briefing – give yourselves plenty of time!
- Allow approximately 3 hours to complete your visit comfortably
- If you are late or miss the safety briefing you will not be allowed onto the Aquapark – there are NO REFUNDS or CANCELLATIONS
- You must be a competent swimmer in a wetsuit and buoyancy vest
- All pricing includes a wetsuit and buoyancy aid
- You are welcome to use your own wetsuits with the Aquapark buoyancy aids – pricing remains as published
- All bookings are taken online and need to be made in advance of your visit
- The Aquapark stays open in all weather (except thunder storms) and is great fun in the rain!
- Children must be aged 8+ AND be over 1.2 metres tall
- Children aged 8 to 13 years old must be accompanied in the water and on the Aquapark apparatus by a responsible adult 17 years or over (ID may be requested) with no more than 6 children to 1 adult.
- Young people 14 years old to 16 years old require adult / parental attendance and supervision at the lakeside during their Aquapark session and visit to Manley Mere. Entry will be blocked if no supervising adult is preset for the 14 to 16 year old age group.
- Non Compliance with the above -No entry or refund
- EVERY Adult 17 years and over be required to complete and sign our Waiver Documentation upon arrival. Details HERE
- Parents/Guardians of young people 16 years and under will be required to complete and sign the Waiver Documentation on behalf of every child
- Basic changing facilities are available – treat the visit like a “trip to the beach” for changing purposes and have footwear to walk to the splash off area in your wetsuit
- There are shower facilities for Aquapark users
- There are other watersports available on the lake including stand-up-paddle boarding, kayaking and sailing; plus a fantastic on-land adventure trail and licensed café restaurant- so there’s plenty to keep you seriously entertained all day!
- A £2.00 parking charge applies to ALL visitors to Manley Mere